As part of our management, we have also established a list of the main stakeholders for the company and the business, and we have developed programs and/or communication channels with each of them.
- Majority Shareholder
- Minority Shareholder
- Board of Shareholders.
- Meeting with SEP executives.
- Unit in charge of shareholder service.
- Wholesale Users
- Retail Users
- Association of Users
- "Open door" policy of the administration with the associations of users
- Information e-mails.
- Meetings with marketing area to develop ZOFRI Mall Marketing Plan.
- Más ZOFRI magazine.
|ZOFRI S.A. workers|
- ZOFRI S.A. workers
- Labor Unions
- "Open door" policy of the administration with ZOFRI S.A. labor unions.
- Extended meetings of the general Manager with all workers.
- El Franco magazine, news board and Intranet.
- National Authorities
- Regional Authorities
- Local Authorities
- International Authorities
- Meetings with authorities.
- Participation in public-private work groups (e.g. Load Builders work group) led by Labor Regional Secretary of Tarapacá and coordination work groups (e.g. with Customs).
- Feedback process on the use of the resources submitted to the districts (15% of gross income).
- Coordination of visits to Duty Free Zone premises.
- System media campaigns and promotion to attract foreign investment.
- Load Builders
- Users' workers
- "Open door" policy of the administration with the labor unions of users' workers.
- "Open door" policy of the administration with the load builder labor union.
|Contractors and suppliers|
- Critical suppliers
- Non-critical suppliers
- Risk prevention meetings.
- Verify compliance of own and user contractor companies with construction regulation in Walled Premises.
- Facility neighbors
- Neighbor Councils
- Work group with District Board of Neighbor Councils in Northern Iquique Area.
- Support for sports activities in the district.
- National business and trade associations
- International business and trade associations
- We are members of different business and trade associations, participating in meetings, work groups and seminars.
- Wholesale final customers
- Retail final customers
- Social media (Facebook ZOFRI Oficial and Mall ZOFRI; Twitter @ZofriOficial and @MallZofri).
- Whistleblower Channel.
- Registry of Complaints.
- Press conferences and releases in case of particular situations.
|Critical logistics actors|
- Association of Truck Drivers
- Meetings in specific situations.
- Communication and coordination in the control and inspection to prevent smuggling and asset laundering.
- Logistics meeting.